Goals of the Association for Construction Industry Digitalisation
Representatives in the association share the desire to develop the construction industry by introducing new technologies and processes. We are many but we all have one goal – to improve the construction process and the efficiency of employees, the organization of work organization and the whole area.
Objectives defined in the Society’s Articles of Association:
• Education and consultation of the public and private sector in the field of digitization;
• Development and implementation of construction tools and technologies such as BIM (Building Information Modeling) in the construction sector in Latvia and Europe;
• Improving key performance indicators (KPIs) for construction companies;
• Participation in Latvian and European construction legislation and recommendations development processes;
• Participation in the improvement of construction information systems;
• Promotion of sustainability of Latvian public and private construction sector.